If I wrote this post at evening or night, I think I’d be unjust to the title so I waited for the day I’d be up early. So here I am! It’s 7:30 am in the morning according to IST (GMT + 5:30) and the first thing I should do is to thank Vinay, a fellow blogger for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. He writes beautiful posts at his blog named Optimistic Odyssey. Click here to check it out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you want.
My answers to Vinay’s Questions:
1. If you were to travel to Mars, would you go?
Yes! Without a doubt. Since childhood the only thing which has fascinated me and still does is outer space, stars, planets and I’m alot excited with the idea of finding extra terrestrial life.
2. If you wanted to have a superpower what would that be?
Being a Marvel fan, my idea of superpower would be to be like Dr. Strange; To explore what’s beyond this world or is concealed.
3. If you were given an option to choose between a library and a computer to improve your knowledge, which would it be?
Library. To know why click here.
4. If you were to go back in time and correct yourself, would you do it or not and why?
No, I won’t because today I am a strong and self-dependent person and it’s all due to the mistakes I’ve made in my life. My ruins have shaped me. Click here to know more.
5. Name the book which you have read that inspired you.
That credit will go to the first novel I ever read- Matilda by Roald Dahl. First of all, it inspired me to read novels and Secondly, it inspired me to be who I am no matter what the world says. You can check it’s synopsis here.
P.s.- I read it in class 6th. And one more book which I’d like to mention is The Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger
6. Which is the most ecstatic hobby of yours?
Blogging and Writing. Always.
7. Apple, Microsoft, Google. If you were to become the CEO of one of these companies for just one month, which would you choose?
8. Do you have a hobby that could become a career? If yes, what is it?
I’d love to write a novel someday. 🙂
9. Who inspires you the most to follow your dreams?
My father, my mother and my best friend. 🙂 They mean the world to me.
10. Will you choose a villa or an apartment to live in?
Villa. I don’t like the concept of an apartment. It’s good for security purpose but it never provides privacy. 😐
11. Is there anything you’d like to ask me?
Who or what was your inspiration to start a blog? And why WordPress?
I’m done writing my answers and thank you again Vinay for nominating me and asking such interesting questions.
My questions are:
- If you had the opportunity to meet your favorite star, who’d that be and what ‘one’ question will you ask him/her?
- What do you prefer – train/flight/car and why? (for trips more than 500km)
- Share one amusing incident of your life which you always recall and laugh.
- What’s your one hobby which you can never leave for anyone?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Why did you start blogging and what inspires you not to quit?
- Who do you look upto for motivation among your family members?
- How was your experience of falling in love?
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert? And what do you feel about the sect you are not?
- Dog or cat or none? And why?
- Is there anything you’d want to ask me?
My nominees are:
- They once called her Pumpkin – Irene
- And it so happened – Saumya
- Man is good – Yashi
- The brown session- ayusdas
- Joys of Joel- Joel F
- The mind of Nox
- My local web- Fortunately human
- Success Inspirer’s World
- pipers adventures
Photo credits : Vinay’s post